Monday, October 12, 2009

from one grunt to another

Goddammit!
Twice I have deleted  an almost completed posting and could not retrieve it!!
It was incredibly witty and pertinent and took me 3 hrs to write.  
I talked about straddling a slate roof with a 50lb bucket of morter for the entire day (talk about frank and beans!) and Monk's (a young sweep) "Armageddon" tattoo that turned out as a scrum of frisky homos spanking eachother silly in the shadow of a giant stalk of broccoli. Then there is the 'forgive me ' sign the other owner (not Cullin) has decided to put up permanently (for god only knows what)  for his girlfriend, not to mention he lives up in his bird coop above the company compound doing God only knows what, like some kind of Nosferatu (See pictures below). Rumor has it he occasionaly descends to verbally abuse Monk (I never actually witness this or actually ever see the owner... ever) although Monk always relays the previous day's  abuse on our hair raising morning rides to work as Bob, my crew mate, who rides us both downtown to the compound, races to the crack 'O' dawn methadone clinic. 
So, are you angling to move up the food chain at the vineyard? Your tattoo suggestion to your boss (and friend , thank god), as hilarious as it is, will not help.  Also, I am not available for that particular gig because I have made a pledge to never tattoo on a  penis or tattoo an image of a penis (as icon), grapes or no grapes.
I must go, before this evil machine deletes this whole e-mail again.
By evil machine , I mean me.









No comments:

Post a Comment