Thursday, November 12, 2009

Great Idea!


My boy is sick today so I am at home with him.  Work at the winery is ending sometime next week and I am psyched to move on.  Perhaps in this direction:

I think we should open an etsy shop and recall the fuck the race t shirts.  We could lay them up on shirts we get at the good will by the pound.  Green and funky.  Like my toe jam.  The etsy shop (ETSY.com) could be a fun extension of Pan's Peter.  And and any extension of any Peter is a good thing, right?  What say ye?  It is free.
Only hitch is that if orders come in we will have a cross country scramble to make them.  I am thinking just a black line drawing like the original, but each shirt will be different.  Easy, right?  and the way I figure, if it costs us $2.00 per shirt and we sell them for $10 and we sold 34,598,758 shirts, we could stand to make $276,790,064.  That is $138,395,032 each in one year!  I bet you could get Beth to marry you then.  Shit, you could buy your own fire department and be the chief!

No comments:

Post a Comment