Monday, November 23, 2009

Mama Mia, Multo Tormento!





So I tattooed Beth's chef from work (Fabio)  today. It took like 4 hours! Actually it was the second 'stab' at it to clean up my feeble first attempt and also add color. I still have to color in the island and that mutant little star that indicates where Fabio was born on the island of Sardinia. This shit is hard to do, man. Of course this is my second tattoo ever so I'm not being too hard on myself. Even so, better him then me.
'Soi Sardu' means 'I am from Sardinia'.
The island shape, cross, and decapitated heads are the actual flag. Fabio wanted the wreath and I came up with the wave like blades. Apparently some uppity arabs (Moors) attempted to take over the island years ago but these crazy waps cut the heads off of four  warlords and posted them on the corners of the island as a warning. This tattoo should do well in Baltimore.
How's the wiener mobile?

No comments:

Post a Comment