Wednesday, November 4, 2009

where is my Sunday blog entry?

Where is your Sunday blog entry, ya chimpanzee?

I have been trying to line up work for myself when the luxury of completely busting my ass for 70 hours per week at the blinding rate of $13/hr evaporates next week.  I am sending a proposal to a guy who wants a tricked out marketing vehicle for his music/social website called MOG.  I went to UVM with the guy who started the company.  I am very excited about it.  He said he has a budget of 30K.  I am currently trying to grow a quick set of big balls so I can ask him to bump the budget up to 150K.
He wants a vehicle that will be driven by a couple of hotties to college campuses and festivals etc.  He wants it to be as crazy as the Oscar Mayer Weiner car!  I heard he was looking for someone to do this so I contacted him.  He told me that some dudes in Oakland were going to do it.  (they are a S.F. company.)
I emailed him and said those clowns from oakland were going to make him a float.  I'll give him an icon!!!
He called me the next day and said, "Charley, I want an icon."


So this could be fun.  My brains are a twitter.  I have a great crew I can draw from here to get this done.  I hope I get it.  I have to send a proposal of sorts on Monday.
I think it would make sense for us to start with a Mercedes Unimog.  Have you ever seen one of these guys?  They come in all shapes and sizes and I bet I could find one that I could transform into an icon.  Here is a video of one that some rednecks got a hold of:

No comments:

Post a Comment