Thursday, November 5, 2009

Here's my post, on Thursday, which is named after Thor, who I wished I was.

I visited the MOG site that you are supposed to represent with a "tricked out" wiener-like mobile.  The site grabbed my attention for about 10 seconds. If it's not about me or someone I know by pheromone, then I can hardly give a shit anymore. I guess I'm just really, really sick of everything, especially the next generation and the wave of advertising it spawns, I barely survived the machine that stuck it's fangs in the X'ers.... as if I ever bought anything because of an add....As if I ever bought anything at all that wasn't just to go in my mouth.....(I know, I know...what the F is he talkin' about?)
I will say this, though, it looked very well designed, very youthful, and full of more, more, more.

One thing I definitely care about is OUR ever"verging" careers and you have come up with yet another ridiculously fun and daunting sounding project. Too bad it's all going to turn to shit.(shhhh.....I'm using double psychology on the gods )
Your choice of sub-vehicle (the Unimog) may be problematic though, in that, although it appears to be able to drive over several of its's selves in a row,  it also appears to get 3 gallons to the mile and is probably a nightmare to fix (not good for all the commuting it's supposed to do). Now, I know your all Twin Barrelled up and want to kick the world in the head with a giant pair of balls on wheels.
The only icon I can find on their sight is  red Target-looking headphones (there's your "Balls" actually) or that fat little red circle that shows up in the address bar (again, very close to Target's icon).. Make those big red headphones or "Balls"  and slap some wheels on it. Big f'ing Unimog wheels! I don't envy the task actually but I know you'll come up with something.Oh, and $30 grand to do it..?.... and road legal? That just pisses me off.
I've much more to say about everything but I forgot to eat today .
Please visit  The Baker Artist Awards ( again already) and vote for my pauper ass!  Something good has got to give eventually, besides not dying on a daily basis. What the fuck were we given all this talent for anyways? I feel a rant coming on and it really is mostly due to a craving for pizza or a pacifier or a cigarette or the ability to fly.
Below is the link:http://www.bakerartistawards.org/nomination/view/christopher_ruppert/2610
Wise cracks and sundry feedback expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment