Tuesday, December 8, 2009

do we have to put a title on every post?



Yo Bro,
Sorry about the delay.  I took a couple of pictures of mean Madeleine but couldn't get it just right.   I couldn't get to not ham it up for the picture. Before I had a chance to do another photo shoot, she was struck with appendicitis!  We had to take the poor little thing to the hospital where she was under the knife within hours.  She was a champ.  I was really impressed with her courage.  I will get one when she feels better.
She was well prepped for her hospital visit.  I don't know if you are aware of this book: Madeline (n I can't figure out how to underline the book title, grr) but it is about a little French girl who gets her appendix out.  We know it well over here and I think it gave our Madeleine some strength.  I brought our copy of the book to the hospital and got everyone I could to sign it for her. Even Dr Stoner, the anesthesiologist.  I love this town.



It looks like the blog design*sponge is going to do a feature on our house!  There is a section called sneak peeks where they show the domiciles of designers and artists.  So Jessie and I took a bunch of pictures and sent them off.  The home editor sounded like she was going to do it, so that is exciting.  Last time I was in design*sponge my blog and my website took record hits.  That was from the award winning soapbox car though.  that thing is a slam dunk.  I am a little anxious to see if the design savvy masses will approve of my humble abode.  Design*sponge is pretty big. This link is directly to the sneak peaks section that we are going to be in.
I have been planning on how to handle this little opportunity.  I have set up a a traffic tracking program called Google Analytics to monitor my web site, trenchdesign, the etsy shop and panspeter.  Last week in a long rambling boring blog entry I went public with panspeter.  I am equally excited as I am horrified to see if the design*sponge gets us some visits here, through trenchdesign. I will give you the secret passwords and whatnot if you are interested in seeing the action.
Do me a favor and take a look at my blog post called "Two Ways Prepare Crow" or something.  Is it too verbose?  Is it worthy of visitors or is it too long for someone who doesn't know me?  I wanted to write a lot so I could bury the link to Panspeter as deeply as I could.  Shroud it with text so cryptic and prose so indecipherable that nobody will ever be able to get to that part.  I want to have some fun stuff up there.  And I want to have some more fun stuff up here!  I want more fun stuff everywhere!  So get on it Ruppert.  I am counting on you to shine.  Somebody might see this.
Make a fuck the race shirt, take a picture of it and I will put it on our new etsy site.  It seems like my price point is too high for etsy.  We need to sling some $10-$20 items.  How about it?  We need to do it this week if we want to cash in on the free third hand publicity we might get.  Sounds like a good enough reason to drop everything, right?
Make a shirt, don't even bother with the silk screen yet.  We will open the umbrella when it starts to rain.

I have a big job interview tomorrow so wish me luck.

ps: I really like that Sardinia tattoo.

much love

No comments:

Post a Comment