Tuesday, September 8, 2009

10, 9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1

Yes, we have a connection.  I am distracted as I just saw a mouse in my kitchen.  My wife is going to kill me.
I am actually even more distracted by the good news that a blog called Designsponge just picked up the Derby car picture and put links to my blog and my website.  I am very excited to see how many people are going to look at my blog.  So far 244 visitors.  Sometimes a mention on a thing like designsponge can really make the mouses click.  
I even have a follower.  I don't know what that is but I like it.  It means someone is going on record as a reader of my blog.  
It is funny that we were just talking about how to edit and what subjects to avoid.  Of course I have just posted a completely stupid blog about clowns as I am about to get a ton of traffic for the cool soapbox car.  I almost want to erase it but it is too late.  My stomach is turning over thinking about it.  I just got to hold my line.

I think we should let it fly.  For proof, I will break the ice with the official launch of the chinese artist cartoon

What does a Chinese artist do when his butt itches?

No comments:

Post a Comment