Friday, September 11, 2009

Charley,
Thanks for the video. A mild but timely cathartic for my grieving process. Your touch is deft. It was the first thing I took in this morning, squinting through the glaze of my naked, feeble eyes. I wonder which rock  delivered  our little goat. Probably the first one.
 I spent yesterday alone (Beth worked a double) involuntarily groping at the rim of Ye Ol' Abyss so that by the time she came home I was totally deaf, dumb and blind with my buttocks firmly pressed against the back wall of my 'cave' (which doubles as the aforementioned rim). She wanted to come in but I didn't know the password to my own threshhold. She wouldn't have been able to hear me anyways over the cannon roar and screeching birds.
She drew me a simple picture of my problem this morning, after a heated engagement, complete with an arcing line, an eliptical hole and 4 blockish gaurdians.  I marched right up to the eliptical hole in her drawing, through the gaurds, to prove that, even though I could look right at it, I still wouldn't be able to explain the sight of it. A sight that makes my eyes water, which they did. This seemed to satisfy her.That and a long hug. I guess these are not places to go alone.

What I do know is that I would have given anything to wrestle a cast iron tub instead.
I may be joining you in a Fall harvest of my own. In a scramble for work  my friend Cullin may offer me a job for the Autumn push ( a very busy time for the chimney sweep). It is actually the perfect training ground for an aspiring fire fighter. 
This entry was supposed to be about tattoos. The  flyer below was what I posted at the art school. I got a call yesterday and when I returned the call today, the girl answered with the dreamy annoyed yawn of someone waking up at the crack of dawn. It was noon. We're are meeting next week hopefully.




This flyer is a little risky because my tattoo teacher's teacher (and best friend) told me that a fine artist running around with no tattoos of his own, doing learner tattoos on the cheap is eligible for death threats . So much for nuance. I explained that my girlfriend has threatened to stop shaving her legs if I get one (to which he visibly shuddered) although I now think i've talked her into one. More on this later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment