Sunday, September 13, 2009

pinot grosso, the new oregon varietal


Lil E looks good.  Although I wish we had started this form of communication plenty of years ago, I feel like it is nicely timed with your budding new career.  It isn't really a new career though.  It is just the same old stupid career but with a viable medium.  By viable I mean... you might just eek out a living doing what you love to do.  Well, one of the things you love to do.
I don't want to jinx it so I need to maintain a high level of sarcasm to offset any real enthusiasm I might have.  The powers that be are a tricky bunch.
I start wining on Monday.  I hope those little grapes are ready for a good crushing.  I am getting a pedicure tomorrow.  Complaints have arisen that there was a little too much Charley on the nose of the 08 vintage.  It tasted good to me!  Of course, I like the smell of my own farts.


ps: what do you think about asking Greg to join our little celebration?  I kind of doubt he will do it, but if he did I can promise nectar.  He not only lives on an island but he is an island.  Below is an example of his earlier work.  Inspired?  I believe so.  Babycryer:

No comments:

Post a Comment