Monday, September 21, 2009

A Few Good Things

That singing is a clip I found on a free audio clip site.  Some girl in Belgium made it and put it out there.  I recorded the sound of the box closing separately and stuck that in there, and the cheering crowd just appeared on its own.  I have no idea how it got there.

I am glad you have become comfortable enough with Photoshop so that you can spend hours making things like swollen fingers and bottled body parts.  I am thinking of trying to make a barrel of wine with a couple of buddies.  I don't know if I will ever have these resources and expertise so available to me ever again.  Better jump on the chance to make a years worth of hootch for cheap.  So far it is looking like a fun harvest.

Do you really have to use all of your bulbous muscles to do a tattoo?  I can see why you like that picture of your shoulder, sans tattoo.  You look like you are trying to open a jar.  How about making a line of those temporary tattoos?  I wonder how much it would cost to get them printed.  That could be a nice $20 grab off your web site.  Make some big ones.  I bet people are doing it already, but that would be pretty fun.  Would the tattoo superstars frown?

Remember how I told you I saw a mouse and that my wife was going to kill me?  Well, things have escalated.   I finally fessed up when she saw me glance at him next to the stove.  She busted me looking at a mouse.  Then she got it out of me that I saw it before and I chose to pretend I didn't actually see it.  Not to tell her but to keep it a secret for some reason. That is a pretty effective way to deal with it.  My only excuse is that I was distracted enough from my work already and the last thing I needed was to take on a mouse infestation.

Anyway, the other night at about 1:00 am, as I fended off nightmares with Seinfeld reruns (thanks for that solution by the way) I heard the little fucker on the counter in the kitchen.  I crept up and flipped on the brightest light to shock and awe his fuzzy little ass.  It worked, he scrambled into the corner behind our mixer.  At this point I was holding this large, thick, heavy cutting board that I was going to squash him with.  I quickly reviewed the future and put the board down in exchange for a stainless mixing bowl.  I was going to trap it and chuck it off the nearest cliff.
My wife has a sixth sense.  Somehow in her sleep she felt that I was up to something so she came downstairs to find me crouched and ready to pounce with a cloth shopping bag over my hands.  I was going to just grab him.
Jessie, when she realized what was going on asked if she could help.
"Get the butterfly net!"
"It is in the garage" she answered.
"Then get the camera and hurry!"
So she ran and got the camera and this is what we got.

No comments:

Post a Comment