Monday, September 14, 2009

I am whelmed

Teatering on the edge of goin over.  The golden eagle of opportunity is diving at me.  That blog called Design Sponge emailed me and wants to maybe showcase my house.  That means I can probably expect a couple thousand hits on Trenchdesign, or Designtrench. (I don't know exactly which one it is)  That means I need to be ready to try to parlez that shit into some fun tickets.  I have these modern jewelry boxes that I already made and are gathering dust in my basement.  I also have those aesthetic enhancement devices.  I think I should make it my goal to launch both products stratigically with the Design Sponge glory.  And I feel like I should do it asap to ride the recent wave caused by the Twin Barrel Tsunami, and to get it together before the Chirstmas season.  This is all right when I start the harvest.  My guttyworks are a twitchin'.
I apologize for being especially self absorbed right now, I am just consumed by this opportunity that I totally instigated. I have won some good press in the past but came up short on the possibilities it might have presented. I don't want to let this one fall flat... or I will have to wait till the next one. I have no idea why these particular words are so small.
I have give myself a big hug for my audio editing on this one.  Listen to that box close.  cowplap.








No comments:

Post a Comment