Thursday, September 10, 2009

Something happened.  I can't see the pictures you posted anymore.  I saw the skull this morning but now I see a small blue square with a question mark.  Perhaps a more accurate symbol of death than the skull but I am not sure that was the desired effect.

I would also like to remain less nonomous until things are in a presentable state.  The thing is that we have a few seconds to capture people's attention and until things mature and take form, I don't want to be married to it in public.  By putting our full names in the title, there is a good chance it will come up in a search of our names, and I don't want people to go there first, if they are trying to find me out.


Also, when I have time, I will look into how to share this blog properly so that we can both post from our own computers.  Right now you get all the credit.

Let's just skip regular email for a while to force ourselves to think blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment