Thursday, September 10, 2009

I made a list

i made a list of people to get a message when ever someone makes a post cause now I'm paranoid I'll be hanging out there in the blogosphere and the world won't grind to a halt in rapt distraction with every thump of the keyboard. It's like playing catch in the dark, although you have yet to let me down. It's going to really piss people off, namely the close friends and family I've put on the 'list' to be notified every time I decide to play chicken with spell check. If I left all the typos on here it wouykld look like Hindi ,which by the way, is the only other language this is being translated to. I have removed our last names from the 'header' at your request ( a real confidence booster). Should I delete the people on my 'update' list as well  . I suppose they can comment on this violation of common decency themselves when they get the latest "See Above"

No comments:

Post a Comment