Monday, September 21, 2009




So my dear flend,
I thought I'd post a photo of yours truly in action (please note the guns).
I am in the process of rerunning the lines on Jackie's panther tattoo. I'm starting to get the hang of it, having  had a chance to revisit my initial effort.  What one might think is a nicely laid, velvety line might look very different a month later. It's a small complicated world down there at the tip of the needle and in spite of all the empirical and technical factors at play to guide one's sense of a hit or missed mark, I'm starting to get that the feeling that I'll really know when I've put down a good line (that will hold) according to a sort of harmonic sensation.  Jackie's a stud and practically falls asleep while I'm working.
I hope you've settled into your seasonal boot camp at the vineyard. Take pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment